Love & Logic Workshop
· Would you like to learn how to increase your chances of raising respectful, responsible and fun-to-be around kids?
· Are you interested in setting limits and enforcing consequences without breaking a sweat?
· Interested in decreasing power struggles and building youth’s self concept?
If so, please join us for a fun and informative parent training …
Becoming a Love and Logic® Parent
Brenthaven Cumberland Presbyterian Church
516 Franklin Rd.
In cooperation with
Friday, February 22 from 6-9 p.m.
Saturday, February 23 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Instructor: Amy Watson, MS, LPC
Director of Clinical Services, Cumberland Presbyterian Children’s Home
- For parents of children and youth, Infant - 18
- The cost of the class is: $20 per person (Brenthaven Church) or $40 per person (Non-Brenthaven) + cost of workbook ($10)
- If the cost is prohibitive, please let us know.
- Childcare will be provided – reservations required
- Three meals: Friday night, Continental Breakfast on Saturday, and lunch on Saturday
CALL Jodi at 615-376-4563 TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE!